Fresh Ideas is committed to promoting sustainable practices through our culinary craft and professional accountability. We create and advance programs which strive to balance social equity, environmental health, and economic prosperity.
You rely on us to make responsible business decisions that respect and benefit members of your community. Recognizing the importance of
action, as well as education, Fresh Ideas is doing our part to support
- Providing sustainability-related educational experiences
- Equipping students, faculty and staff with the tools, knowledge, and motivation to adopt behavioral changes that promote global and personal sustainability
- Minimizing waste by reducing, reusing and recycling
- Building a sustainable economy with a purchasing policy that seeks environmentally and socially preferable goods and services
- Developing partnerships with community organizations to maximize the impact of our sustainability efforts